We are currently taking inquiries and pre-application names of bereaved children and teens for our 2023 summer grief camps in both La Plata and Montezuma counties. To add your child's name to the list or for more information please contact Judy through the website, at email@example.com, or at 970-764-7142. The application process includes paperwork and a personal meeting with one of our grief counselors prior to the camp dates.
ONGOING THERAPEUTIC GROUPS
1) Bereaved Parents Group -- a closed group for parents who have lost children to death
2) Bereaved Children’s and Families Group -- closed groups for bereaved families with children
3) Bereaved Pre-teens and Teens Groups -- closed groups for bereaved pre-teens and teens with loss of significant family members
Please contact Judy for more information at 970-764-7142. Meeting times and dates will be determined by the group; group format will be designed specifically for those participating.
**PEER SUPPORT GROUPS**
1) Grief Recovery After Substance Passing (GRASP): Contact DeAnne for more info (314)443-0445
2) Survivors After Suicide Loss: Contact Judy for more info (970)764-7142