The Grief Center of Southwest Colorado serves residents
of Southwest Colorado by offering the following:
- A network of bereavement specialists in Southwest Colorado (Spanish-speaking therapist available)
- Individual and group therapy for children, teens and adults experiencing a loss in their lives
- Support groups for bereaved individuals
- Special programs for bereaved children and their families.
- Pre- and neo-natal loss support
- Community resources on grief, loss and trauma-informed care
- Assistance with memorial service planning and facilitation
We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of professional service while remaining respectful, non-judgmental, and empathetic. We provide a warm, caring, and therapeutic environment for our clients.